Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kind of Like Twitter

6-year-olds produce really urgent-sounding sound bites. They usually start with, "Can I tell you something?!" and begin before I can attempt a response. At the end of the day, here was the newsfeed:

"My dog is picking me up on Friday!"
"My grandma is in the hospital. Her legs got cut!"
"I got juice in my backpack! Juicy, juicy, juicy."
"My brother is going to capoeira!"
"My mom always helps me!"

This was in rapid-fire succession. They must've been holding it in all day. like me!

2 comments:

  1. Brave Bunny agrees that all the excerpts are exceedingly newsworthy, including releases about transportation, health care, perhaps nutrition, and family support- except for the comments about the brother, which to the aging Brave Bunny brain, is entirely mysterious and rather indecipherable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you start a Twitter account that is just these little explosions? and was this all from one kid? p.s. my mom always helps me, too.

    ReplyDelete