Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spa Castle Day

No school yesterday. For no reason, except the administration at my school knows everyone gets burnt out in March. Originally, they wanted to have a group trip to Spa Castle (is naked sitting in the Jade Sauna something ok to do with all your co-workers?) but that was too expensive.

No school --> no post. But! 

I found something in my pocket. I often find hair clips or stickers or something else confiscated from the kids. But I found my post-it pad that I always have at work so I can take notes on the students. 

This post-it reminded me of something great. On one kid's homework last week, he had to write a sentence using the word "each." He wrote:

"Each of us is a man and a wouman."

He's so forward-thinking.

6 comments:

  1. Lower the drawbridge, I've been thinking of storming Spa Castle myself one of these days. And my mom just got an annual membership there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they do Korean rub's at Spa Castle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my roommate said they rub so much your parts hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this blog is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe your kid is transgender.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this the same kid whose privacy can't be touched?

    ReplyDelete